Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    copelind Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2016, 05:44 PM
    I have a Southern Patio offset umbrella and lost the stand that goes under water weig
    I have a Souther Patio offset umbrella and I lost the stand that goes under the white weight that you fill with water. Need to find where I can get a new stand.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 30, 2016, 06:31 AM
    My search for Southern Patio yielded pottery and planters, so my question is where did you buy your offset umbrella, and can you go back for the replacement of the base? I also noticed that many big box stores like Sears, and Home Depot, have offset umbrellas and there bases.

Have you browsed the websites, or called the store that sold you your offset umbrella? There is ALWAYS ebay.....

Worldwide Sourcing 60501 Offset Umbrella Base 30 Lb | eBay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Southern Butterfly Offset Umbrella Parts [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a crank mechanism for a Southern Butterfly umbrella .Crank handle broke Would like a Canadian supplier model #473521 Y-016 9'offset

Can you use a patio umbrella as a replacement for an offset umbrella [ 2 Answers ]

My offset patio umbrella top is old and faded and torn in places. Can I use the cover part of a patio umbrella to replace it? So much cheaper than buying a new one.

Need a repacement base cover for a Southern Patio offset umbrella [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the cover of the base of a Southern Patio offset umbrella. My base cover has gotten in bad shape and needs replaced.

Southern patio offset umbrella website [ 1 Answers ]

We have an umbrella with a stand that has a round bladder that needs to be replaced. We have had it for two seasons (winter in AZ) and it has a leak. Do you have replacements?

Parts For Southern Patio Umbrella Offset [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know were to find parts for a Southern Freedom Butterfly Perfect Patio offset umbrella. Or does anybody know of a parts place for outside patio umbrellas. Thanks Thomas

View more questions Search