Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcgreerg1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2016, 08:07 AM
    How much welltravel insurance coet for a visitor cost from sierra leone
    A friend of mine daughter is coming to america for a visit and I want to buy trip health insurance
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 29, 2016, 08:12 AM
    You get what you pay for. There is no easy answer to this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insurance cost for restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing budget expenses for a business restaurant and I don't know how much insurance that I should pay in every month.

Cost of liability insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I have a handyman business and want to know the range of the cost of liability insurance in California and where would be the best place to get more information?kbg

Cost of insurance [ 3 Answers ]

Hey,I was wondering how much it would cost to get 1,000,000.00 of insurance for a general contracting buissness.Thinking of opening my own buisnes.Also, would I pay annually,semi annually how would that work? I'm located in Phila PA,Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Travelling from Sierra Leone to the Congo [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how long it would take to drive from Sierra Leone to the Congo? By my calculations I think it would take roughly the same time as driving from Great Yarmouth to Thetford, but I'm not sure. Also, are there many caravans on this route as I'd imagine that...

Need the law on insurance cost [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a law that states mortgage co. can or can not charge you more for home insurance than what they say they have paid for it themselves if so what is the law code or MCR and what does it say about it. If a mortgage co has made errors in your account and are now trying to cover it up to...

View more questions Search