Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kat Beaman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2016, 08:04 AM
    Medical
    I think I have a bladder infection is there any remenady I can try to keep the urge to go to the bathroom
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 29, 2016, 09:10 AM
    Drink plenty of cranberry juice and water. If symptoms don't subside in 24 hours, see your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical [ 1 Answers ]

I went to urgent care yesterday and was told I have uti been taking cripofloxacin Today I have been going to the bathroom a lot My poop come out in mushy clumps Need to go back to work tomorrow and can poop when every Will the pooping a lot stop

The accountant for Hallmark Medical Co. a medical services consulting firm, mistaken [ 1 Answers ]

The accountant for Hallmark Medical Co. a medical services consulting firm, mistakenly omitted adjusting entries for (a) unearned revenue earned during the year ($25,370) and (b) accrued wages ($5,370).

Medical Premium Medical Expenses in Tax for H1b [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have one question regarding Health insurance Premium. I am on H1B visa holder and working in US. My company has some medical insurance plans but the premium is little higher. Hence, I decided to go with individual insurance from outside. I understand that if our medical expenses are more...

Can an employer ask about medical background based on a past due medical bill? [ 1 Answers ]

Can an employer question the nature of a medical bill or your medical background based on a past due medical bill on your credit report?

Medical [ 1 Answers ]

Q-for Thyroglossal Cyst Most Common Site Is A]suprahyoid B]subhyoid C]foramen Caecum

View more questions Search