Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PhillieFan Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Lumps on thighs.
    My husband has had small lumps under the skin on his upper thighs for many years. They don't hurt him and he won't go to the doctor. He seems very healthy (except for diabetes that he controls with pills and diet). Should I try to force him to get these lumps checked (it will be difficult) or just let him go. They have been there for so long that he feels they are no problem! What should I do??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 14, 2007, 08:40 AM
    They may be nothing more than sebaceous cysts, but due to his diabetic condition should be checked into. You say he won't go to the doctor, what does he do about his diabetes? Does he not get his regular diabetic check ups? If he does, it can most likely be brought up at his next visit.
    Finnigan Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieFan
    My husband has had small lumps under the skin on his upper thighs for many years. They don't hurt him and he won't go to the doctor. He seems very healthy (except for diabetes that he controls with pills and diet). Should I try to force him to get these lumps checked (it will be difficult) or just let him go. They have been there for so long that he feels they are no problem! What should I do???

I've had those lumps just about all my life. They aren't noticeable but I can feel them. I have at least 15. Never had them checked but I think if it were anything bad I would have known by now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin color in between thighs [ 3 Answers ]

I shaved down under 5 years ago for the first time. Developed razor bumps and itching. I used dettol to clean. The skin became kind of Black/purple in between the thigh areas Is there's anyway to get my skin back to my normal color

I need help with my thighs! [ 5 Answers ]

OK so 9 months ago, I quit smoking ciggarettes and I started eating healthier. I also started going to the gym and working out. In doing this, my thighs and butt got bigger... but its muscly now. I started going to the gym to lose the extra weight and possibly drop a pants size and I gained a...

Toning midsection and thighs by exercise [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if walking on a treadmill, 30 minutes in morning and 30 minutes in afternoon, that is averaging 2 miles a day, will flatten tummy and get rid of and tone love handles, make my butt firm, get rid of cellulitein butt and upper thighs.

Between thighs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello dr I have really dark color between my thighs... what can I do for that? And I have blue veins under my eyes.. how can I treat this? And I have acne scars on my chin... And I have lot of hair on ly legs... is laser OK? Thank u

Little red bumps on thighs [ 1 Answers ]

Yea so I have these little tinny bumbs that are on my thighs and they are all at the roots of my thigh hairs. They aren't real all that noticeable cause they only higher up on my tigh but it looks like its starting to spread. Its isn't a whole lot of them not but there is more every few days. ...

View more questions Search