Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boriua marie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2016, 07:30 AM
    Does grayson middle school have ockers
    • I really need to know what size their lockers are because I'm going to go there.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 26, 2016, 07:32 AM
    You are aware almost everyone on this international forum has no idea about that school much less what city or even what country its in.

You should start by contacting that school.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 26, 2016, 07:41 AM
    It probably does. But since this website has members from all over the world, I don't think you will find anyone here that knows for sure.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 26, 2016, 11:41 AM
    Wow, this is a stretch! You'll find out when you get there. Grayson where? Albania?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 26, 2016, 01:21 PM
    Don't you know anyone older than you that has gone there? Most schools have orientations for incoming students where they go voer things like that. Check with the guidance counselor in your current school to find out when such an orientation will be held.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 26, 2016, 01:22 PM
    I'm curious why it makes a difference... you get what you get... you adjust the size of your personal pile of garbage so it will fit like at any school. Plan on a smaller size... and if you get more space then you are happy. It will be sufficient in size for fitting what you actually NEED into it to use it for in any case. Anything beyond that is what you WANT to put in it and not necessarily what you NEED in it. Smaller just means you need to clean it more often.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online? [ 10 Answers ]

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online?

Middle school [ 1 Answers ]

Hey so next year I'll be in 7th grade and need some help with cute new hairstyles(I have waist length hair) and some stores that has cute and cheap clothing. I go to love culture, aeropostale, hot topic, and others but yeaa.. so please help with that? Thank you!

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Middle school [ 13 Answers ]

I am super siked and scared I mean come on older people making fun of me! That will ruen my reputation! Trust me I'm hot! Eny way what if everybody else hears the older people and start making fun of me to!:eek: I'm looking forward and not I've got mixed emotions!:rolleyes:

Who goes to middle school! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey people that go or used to to raymond middle school, Here is some questions for you. Are people in groups every where? What do YOU do after you get done with your lunch? What kinds of lockers do you guys have? And last but not least do u have proms or dances? I will post more for you guys later...

View more questions Search