Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sufferr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2016, 03:53 AM
    Why is export led growth not inflationary?
    Could someone please explain to me the reason as to why export led growth does not result in inflationary pressures? I can't seem to find an answer anywhere.
    Thanks.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 26, 2016, 05:56 AM
    Think about what causes inflation - it's too much money chasing too few goods in the domestic market, right? If economic growth is primarily due to exports, who's doing the buying?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which dies faster? Blinking led or continuous led? [ 1 Answers ]

Question is as above, which dies faster? (in terms of life span) blinking led or continuous led? If same led light was being used. (these are low powered red+green=orange led meant to show activeness of a computer without screen, which will have longer life is needed)

I have a rheem heat pump with led 1 on and led 2 off. The code list says press set. [ 2 Answers ]

In the heat pump unit there are 2 leds. Led 1 is on and led 2 is off. The diagnostic chart says press set. What does that mean. There is no reset button.

White rodgers 50a50-241 led dead... no light on led, nothing works [ 0 Answers ]

Is led light supposed to stay on all the time? Mine comes on for 1 second and then goes off (blank) the transformer is powered up (27vac) but control panel and thermostat are dead. Led on controller is out, and thermostat display is blank. Do I have a bad controller? Is there any LED blink for...

My Lennox G40UH (X) Does Not Have Hot Air => 1st LED Flashes, 2nd LED Is On [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All Brothers, we really, really need your help. Our family live without heater almost a week. We both lost our jobs that is why we must wait until today. Here is the problem: Based on the diagnostic codes, 1st LED flashes, 2nd LED is On => Primary or secondary limit switches open. Here...

Goodman GMH8 heating unit - LED Led flash 4 times [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have just recently bought a Goodman GMH81155CNAG gas heating furnace. I find the manual is very unhelpful as far as diagrams and explanatory. The problem that I am having is when I closed the doors for the furnace, the heat would stop and only the blower running. The LED would flash...

View more questions Search