Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GoGetterMan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2016, 02:37 PM
    What is best way to fix Laptop?
    I have a Dell Laptop computer that is 4 years old. Recently the USB ports were not working, the Bluetooth is not working and the Audio is not working. My first concern was the USB ports. I have gone into the Device Manager/Universal Serial Bus and tried some things. I have gone to each of the items listed under the Universal Serial Bus and for each item I would Disable and then Enable each item. Did not work. I went to each item, did an Uninstall and then Reinstall. Did not work. With all that is not working on my Laptop, I was thinking to store all my personal information on a Cloud Drive such as Google Drive or One Drive and then make for a complete Reinstall of Windows 10. The main concern that I would have is if I would be able to Reinstall Windows 10 from a Windows 10 Media file on my flash drive since I would be using a USB Port for the flash drive? Do I need to do something for the USB Ports before I try to make for a reinstall of Windows 10 using a Windows 10 Media/flash dirve?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 25, 2016, 04:17 PM
    Have you checked Dell for the latest BIOS for your machine? There may be an update for it. Also if all of the USB ports are bad then it is a hub issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I can fix speakers for Dell laptop? [ 1 Answers ]

I used to hear some programs on my labtop,some times I use headset,suddenly my speakers don't work any more,I can hear only through headphones,how I could hear from speakers again?

How to fix a laptop keyboard [ 2 Answers ]

How do I fix my laptop keyboard and mouse that will not let me type

How to fix my laptop if the keyboard will not type using the fn [ 1 Answers ]

How I am going to fix my laptop using the Fn symbols if it is not typing?

Fix laptop power cord [ 2 Answers ]

My 18month old push the base of the laptop power cord connection into laptop. I can still see it but can ot attach power cord... cheapest way to fix please?

View more questions Search