Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley123123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2016, 10:41 AM
    As per the official policy in Germany, International students allowed to work only 12
    As per the official policy in Germany, International students allowed to work only 120 full days and 240 half days?

Can anyone tell me how many hours allowed to work in a full day.
    120 full days in year, is this includes weekends like (Saturday and Sunday) and semester breaks.
    For international student, 20 hours per week include weekends.

Check out some similar questions!

It's official the Krudd is now international [ 5 Answers ]

It's doubtfull that when Krudd imposed a super tax on miners he had in mind that the cash strapped nations would hop on the band wagon, but a very bad idea has gone international, now watch as Krudd finds it opportune or is that opportunistic to do another of his now famous back downs Mining tax...

Tax on international inheritance property sold in germany? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a US citizen living in NJ. I inherited a portion of a property in Germany (family that lives in Germany inherited the rest). That property was sold recently and my portion of the funds from the sale were electronically transferred to my bank here in the US. What kind of taxes will I owe...

International Divorce Germany - US [ 1 Answers ]

While my son was stationed in Germany (Air Force) he married a lady from Germany. Then he got shipped to Iraqi when he come back she decided she did not want to be married any longer. So our son moved back home to Florida. They both agreed to a uncontested divorce no property, bank accounts or...

Summer project in Germany, students would be paid by 1500 EURO/month [ 0 Answers ]

3RD SUMMER PROGRAM IN ALTERNATIVE SPLICING We are looking for 10 natural science or medical undergraduate students for a four-week paid work/study summer program, sponsored by a European Commission grant. The objective of this summer program is to create a manually maintained computer...

International Students [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched a lot of sites for finnancial aid and scollarships all round the Internet. I am stricly interested in for a schollarship in an Enlgish speaking country e.x. USA, UK, Australia. I have also contacted and visited sites of many Iniversities from the mentioned countries, but in every...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.