Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucille4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2016, 07:55 PM
    Kenmore dishwasher heated dry light flashing & won't run
    My Kenmore Ultra Wash 665 dishwasher has the "heated dry" light flashing and nothing works. We've tried the sequences mentioned and so far, nothing works. The first thing we did was reset the power at the breaker before we found this site and started trying different sequences. Any suggestions? This is frustrating.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 24, 2016, 09:04 PM
    It could be a number of things and they all have to be checked.

Dishwasher Lights Flashing or Blinking - Repair Parts - RepairClinic.com

Or you can go to the Sears sight Replacement Parts & Accessories | Sears PartsDirect and download a tech sheet by inputting your model number or avail yourself of a chat with a technician.

Got an ohm meter?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2016, 02:19 PM
    The most common reasons are: Shorted heating element, bad control board, and others. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24C5vID9T3g . I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher model 665, pots pans light keeps flashing, won't run [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore dishwasher, model 665- stuck with 96 minutes lit up & pots/pans light keeps flashing, won't run. Have tried resetting it at main breaker, no luck.

Kenmore dishwasher lights flashing: "Hi Temp" & "Heat Dry" [ 0 Answers ]

I've tried 3x now to run the dishwasher on Normal Wash mode, and it starts running correctly. When I come back to it later, however, the lights above Hi Temp & Heat Dry are blinking and the dishes are soaking wet. The keypad is still responsive and everything else seems to work. Does anyone know...

Kenmore 665 ultra wash dishwasher heated dry light blinking and won't start [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore 665.574369 - the heated dry light is blinking and won't stop. Tried multiple reset sequences suggested on this sight but no luck. Any advice?

Kenmore built in dishwasher green clean light keeps flashing and won't go off [ 0 Answers ]

Not allowing me to turn the dishwasher on to do dishes I tried to trip the breaker and the green light just keeps flashing

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Drains, won't select Cycle, Don't have Heated Wash/Dry [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Dishwasher that started a problem today. When you press Start, I get a 2 min countdown on the front and what sounds like drain, but it won't let me select any cycles. I want to reset it, but I can't find a manual (I'm a renter) or a model number. I even pulled the...

View more questions Search