Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CBORGO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2016, 04:51 PM
    Lincoln Welding electronic board
    I have a Lincoln welding machine model WeldnPower 225G7, model WP225G7 SERIAL NUMBER A1132305 CODE 9340. The electrical board has been rotten, so somebody know where I can find the replacement?

CBorgo
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 23, 2016, 06:22 PM
    Why not try Lincoln. See attached link.
    Lincoln Electric Global Sites - Select Your Country or Region

Maybe EBay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green board sheet rock VS cement board for show wall backing [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if the green sheet rock will do just as well as cement board for installing in a show that I'm planning on tiling?

Maytag dryer electronic control board? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Maytag gas dryer MOD. MDG5806AWW. It has electronic controls. The electronics seem to be locked up. The "pause" light flashes all the time. The dryer will do nothing at all. Unpluging it does not help. The pause light flashes when it is plugged in. Is there any way to reset or reboot the...

Welding question [ 6 Answers ]

On sheet metal, is the tack weld, just to hold The material, so you can come later and make a Permanent weld.(how is the permanent weld done) and finally What is that rod they use along side with the welding torch?

Green board vs cement backer board for tub/shower surrounds [ 2 Answers ]

Our tub/hand held shower surround currently has green board (mold & waterproofed board) on the walls and is primed and painted. We are wanting to tile the walls, do we need to rip out the current green board and put up cement backerboard or can we put it right over the current green board? NAN

How to Perform Electronic Air Temperature Control On-Board Diagnostics on Many Fords [ 0 Answers ]

The Remote Climate Control (RCC) module is capable of displaying both self-test faults and intermittent (run time) faults on the Integrated Control Panel (ICP). To obtain these codes, perform the following EATC on-board diagnostics test: . On-board diagnostics should be run in ambient...

View more questions Search