Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

May 24, 2016, 05:02 AM
    Okay, the thieves have won. The lady said that my account would be charged yesterday and I would have 30 more days of service. Checked the phone and no
    30 days, those people are lucky I am unable to walk in and get this straight. I will
    Forever tell the world that TRACFONE has essentially stolen 10 hours of talk time from me. What a company.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 24, 2016, 05:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by catonsville View Post
    Okay, the thieves have won. The lady said that my account would be charged yesterday and I would have 30 more days of service. Checked the phone and no
    30 days, those people are lucky I am unable to walk in and get this straight. I will
    Forever tell the world that TRACFONE has essentially stolen 10 hours of talk time from me. What a company.

Hence the reason I haven't used tracphone for almost 6 years. I prefer to pay a little more for better service as well as better customer service.

May 24, 2016, 05:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Hence the reason I haven't used tracphone for almost 6 years. I prefer to pay a little more for better service as well as better customer service.
    Fortunately, you are not able to feel the contempt I have for those people. I blame the problem on our government for letting companies hire people who are out of the country, so that the companies can get fat rich and some to even hide their profit off shore to defeat taxes.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 24, 2016, 05:52 AM
    Yes, I feel your contempt. That is why I don't support such companies.

You have a choice. Either continue to pay and be dissatisfied, or move on to a company who will properly address your concerns.

Again, I feel your contempt, I haven't been a tracphone customer for over 6 years. There is a reason for that.

May 24, 2016, 11:30 AM
    Guess what, I just turned my phone on and I have 30 days listed on the Richter Scale.
    I was just getting ready to go phone shopping. They also send me an Email telling me they are happy I am back. I never left in the first place. Only thing left is to see what they charged me for the 30 days. If it is anything other than the $6.44, I will be phone shopping for sure. Just checked my CC and I have a $6.44 charge pending. Finally after 9 phone calls and quite a few hours they figured it out. Mission Accomplished.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 24, 2016, 11:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by catonsville View Post
    Guess what, I just turned my phone on and I have 30 days listed on the Richter Scale.
    I was just getting ready to go phone shopping. They also send me an Email telling me they are happy I am back. I never left in the first place. Only thing left is to see what they charged me for the 30 days. If it is anything other than the $6.44, I will be phone shopping for sure. Just checked my CC and I have a $6.44 charge pending. Finally after 9 phone calls and quite a few hours they figured it out. Mission Accomplished.
    My prayers must have worked. OR my IMEI number.

May 24, 2016, 12:17 PM
    What ever you did, thank you. Doubt that my cursing helped it any.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caught my girlfriend lying. Somewhat stupid... yet serious given our past. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost a year now. Our relationship has been everything but stable. We fell in love so fast and so much that given our problems in the past we have held on and pushed through them. To start, when I started seeing her, she was living...

I love stupid people [ 4 Answers ]

it's a click-a-thon ^_^ YouTube - Vampire Prevention Win YouTube - Rock and Roll Fail Dailymotion - Public Decency Fail - a Funny video Dailymotion - News Segment Fail - a Funny video

Famous people saying some really stupid things [ 2 Answers ]

“Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” ~ Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign. - - - - - - - - - - Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: “I would not live forever,...

People from the past [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to find a significant other that doesn't have regular contact with people from their past? All my boyfriend's have remained in contact with at least some of their exes/hookups. Personally, I don't think this contact is really necessary. They are an ex for a reason and it's time to...

View more questions Search