Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnixon1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2016, 12:08 PM
    Why does everything I eat or smell taste like metal?
    Bad taste, Bad smell
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 21, 2016, 12:49 PM
    1. Dental problem, most likely, especially since you mention smell.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/2...in-your-mouth/

There are even more rare conditions not on the list. I worked on a study once of a certain brain surgery, and hitting the wrong spot can cause such a taste, permanently.
    I think I have heard of the also really rare such taste resulting in a heart attack or stroke.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad taste of metal in mouth [ 0 Answers ]

My friend has an upset stomach and is burping, but his burps taste like metal, do you have any idea what could cause this?

Smell and Taste [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my sense of smell and taste about two years ago due to a head injury, but recently I have been smelling some weird stuff but can't determine what it is. Has this happened to anybody else out there? Will my senses come back? Or is my brain playing games with me? I appreciate any feedback.

Have nasty metal taste in my mouth [ 1 Answers ]

:( I have two wounderful little girls and we have been trien for another baby since may25th and still trien and for the last four days I have had a nasty metal taste in my mouth and nausea and some sharp pains in my breasts and eating a lot more than normal and also been urinating more than normal...

Sewer smell when washing clothes and metal smell in water [ 1 Answers ]

We just moved in a Lease to own house and after one month there is now a smell of sewer when washing clothes. The smell in the water has been here since day one and we are in the process of testing the well water. Can anyone help? I think we have a septic tank since we are on well water but the...

View more questions Search