Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jill Bodbyl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2016, 11:53 PM
    Please don't know what to do
    I hAre what I believe is a style it's not going away and now my vision is blurry and I am unable to focus my eye especially when I'm driving and outside its starting to become uncomfortable and painful should I go to the hospital or wait and see if it gets better
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 21, 2016, 04:07 AM
    You mean you have a 'sty' on the rim of your eye and this is usually similar to a boil. If you are driving that way, don't. Go to your own doctor who can lance it, or yes, go to the hospital and have it taken care of immediately. A very uncomfortable situation.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2016, 06:51 AM
    I would not believe a sty would do this. And I agree, if your vision even in one eye is blurry, do not drive.

Wait for what? To have no vision at all ?

You go to the eye doctor and find out what is what with your vision.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't understaned my emotions.I used to badly miss this person , now I don't ? [ 2 Answers ]

There is this person , a female which was in love with me and I was in love with her. We weren't together for complicated reasons but when she went away for say 3 weeks and we didn't talk , I terribly missed her and so did she. The moment we managed to talk on the phone or meet we were both so...

I have 3 year old son hi don't walk and don't talk [ 4 Answers ]

I have 3 years old son. He doesn’t walk and talk either. He can spell only AAAAA, BBBBB, and OOOOAAOOA. He can sit almost all day long with no problem, and can grab things near. I went to many different doctors (neurologist, psychologist, podiatrist, orthopedist. Muscle test, and still same answer:...

Emachine t2885 power button don't come on don't know where pw pins go [ 1 Answers ]

Emachine t2885 front panel came off and the power pins came out of the mb and I don't know the order the pw .sw .hdd. Go can some one help me

I don't want to father some other man's kid but I don't want to leave my girlfriend [ 24 Answers ]

Me and my girl have been dating for five weeks, and yesterday she found out that she is pregnant, I am 18 the father is 17 and she is 16, she can't have the kid, I can't be a father this soon I want to be one but just not now, she can't throw away her future, and the father no matter how bad this...

View more questions Search