Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbate47240 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2016, 05:07 PM
    Trump's speech on war 2001
    Donald Trump gave a speech in 2001 supporting the Iraq War. Can it be accessed?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 20, 2016, 06:00 PM
    It's not as simple as that... but you can see and listen for yourself.
    And by the way, it was 2002.
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...01+support+war
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 20, 2016, 07:27 PM
    Hillary and just about every other Democrat in office at the time supported it too. Despite claims to the contrary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the allusion in president bush speech that declare war against iraq has begu [ 2 Answers ]

I meant to say I need to write paragraph on allusion in the speech that he has given in which he has announced that war against iraq has begun...

Hi, how can I use Text-to-Speech to speech Arbic using VB.NET [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, how can I use Text-to-Speech to speech Arbic using VB.NET

Does friendship trump boyfriend? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, well, I don't exactly have a boyfriend. But, you know how there are those guys who are more like boyfriend material than guy friend material? I was wondering if my guy friends trumped my "boyfriend possibilities"? I mean, my guy friend has been there for me for life, since I was about 6 we've...

October 2002 Speech: Against Going to War With Iraq. [ 8 Answers ]

Have you read it... what do you think of it? By Barack Obama October 2, 2002 Good afternoon. Let me begin by saying that although this has been billed as an anti-war rally, I stand before you as someone who is not opposed to war in all circumstances. The Civil War was one of the bloodiest in...

Donal Trump is against the War with a passion? [ 13 Answers ]

This video shows how Donal Trump is against the war http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a30rJQbDDno Is he spreading lies?

View more questions Search