Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Babygirlpete Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2016, 11:09 AM
    I am having pain in neck back and arm is this associated with systemic lupus
    Question about systematic lupus
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 20, 2016, 03:25 PM
    There is no way to know based on just that. It could be stress, strain or other injury. For something as general as that, you should see your doctor, who knows your history, and tell him/her how long it has lasted, exactly where the pain is, etc.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 20, 2016, 04:06 PM
    I agree with Rick. No way to tell you what's going on online. Your doctor knows your history, your doctor can run tests, your doctor can actually see you and talk to you. Your doctor is your best bet.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 20, 2016, 04:28 PM
    And my runny nose means I have water on the brain (I'm only a year old).

Do you have any idea how far fetched you sound? Is there lupus in your family? How old are you? Do you have any of the many other signs? Lupus is diagnosed with great difficulty, by elimination.

Most aches and pains these days are from improper use of a computer, plain and simple.

But back pain can be pneumonia, even without coughing. Or a heart condition, if going down the left arm. Some WOMEN have more pain down the right arm. Your gallbladder. You sleep wrong. GOOD GRIEF! Please see a doctor, and get off the net for medical diagnosis. YOU DIDN'T EVEN MENTION YOUR AGE AND GENDER!!! So, go!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have pain from my neck down through my back, I have had this now for 3 days [ 4 Answers ]

I have tried bengay but it just really burns. I have a hard time turning my head and lifting my arm on the left side.

Arm neck back pain, chest pain takes effort to swallow and unintentional weight loss [ 3 Answers ]

Arm neck back pain, chest pain takes effort to swallow and unintentional weight loss Is this GERD or something else?

Upper back and neck pain [ 0 Answers ]

Having extreme upper back and neck pain and red bumps all over my back an Arms what could this be?

Back and neck pain in 13 yr old [ 2 Answers ]

My thirteen year old daughter has been complaining about her back and neck hurting for several weeks now. Her head has also been hurting her, she says it feels like there's pressure in the back of her head and occasionaly on the top. I have noticed also that she has had a loss of appetite recently...

Neck and Back Pain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm a 20 year old male and for the last 4-5 years I've been suffering from neck and back pain. About 5 years ago, I was involved in a car accident. My dad was driving me and my bro to my cos's house. The day before, there had been a major snow storm. We were travelling on the high...

View more questions Search