Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kadirfu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2016, 03:39 PM
    Movie: A smart self-driving motorbike is kid's best friend
    Hi,
    I remember a scene where there was a smart red-colored motorbike which was fighting against a dozer. Dozer was trying to destroy somebody's house or some item in a village, and robot motorbike was being so brave to goat-head-butting to the dozer and push it back to save this village.

This motorbike was a friend of a kid. I don't exactly remember if the bike was talking, but it was understanding kid's emotions and in a way communicating with him.

It should be from 1980s or 1990s. I couldn't find it, please help :)
    Thanks in advance
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 18, 2016, 06:45 PM
    The Dirt Bike Kid (1985)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80s kid's movie- red dress possibly birthday? DRIVING ME CRAZY [ 4 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years- and no one has any idea what I'm talking about- but I don't think I dreamed it... it was probably one of those like kidsongs, or wee sing videos, but I distinctly remember a young girl with brown curly hair, with a bright red dress on, (I think) going to her...

Movie about a kid in a can, an instant kid. [ 2 Answers ]

This was a family movie. I don't remember it very well, but there was this child, maybe a robot child and the woman opened up a can and there he was. It was not animated. I remember liking it and thought my kids would like it. Anybody know what it is?

1980's motorbike movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys Good luck with this one, its got me stumped! Back in the 1980's there was this movie where this young kid who was watching a dirt bike race & one of the racers bike a (Red & White colour) I think mid race or stops working during the race & the guy cracks it & I think gives it to this...

Smart kid. [ 2 Answers ]

Thought I would share... The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term: "Is Hell exothermic [gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)? Support your answer with a proof." Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's...

View more questions Search