Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlebites Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2005, 06:41 AM
    The Glenn Miller Story
    What is the song that plays during the opening credits of "the glenn miller story". Could someone please fndout?
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 9, 2005, 09:35 AM
    A Beautiful Song:
    "Moonlight Serenade." Miller reportedly wrote part of this theme as early as 1936 while studying with Dr. Joseph Schillinger. Jimmy Stewart and June Allyson played the lead parts in this film that had a very sad ending!

HANK :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miller trailer furnace problem [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I have a Miller oil furnace in my garage that burns very dark orange and sooty. It also keeps burning inside after the unit shuts down. I have replaced the nozzle twice with no change. The flue from the top of the unit all the way through the roof is clear. Any ideas??

My story.. [ 16 Answers ]

Hello First of all, thanks to all the mods and admins for running such a great forum. Kip Up the good work! Now here's my story, I 've been with my girlfriend for 1.5 years. Last week she said she needed a break before we get any deeper in this relationship. I agreed and gave her some...

My story... [ 63 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I'm writing this for myself and for anyone who feels they have the time to read it. For the last few days I've been looking at posts and reading about people's relationships and problems and I must say I'm very surprised but in a way comfortable. I'm not sure why I didn't expect a lot...

Glenn Miller [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what the song is that plays during the opening credits of "The Glenn Miller Story".

A story? [ 1 Answers ]

Please, can someone tell me if it's possible to write a "story" in the present or future tense. It might seem like an odd question but I won't say more until I get a response. Thanks, Dragn ::)

View more questions Search