Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbvern Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2016, 01:53 PM
    Looking for an old horror film, was out on vhs [1980's?] and was also a book
    A woman falls in a swimming pool at a party and drowns. She is drifting off to the dark when she sees a bright light and goes to that. They have brought her back from death but now her troubles begin. She is involved in near miss accidents as something or some one is trying to kill her. A man has a heart attack at the wheel of his car and dies but some how the car goes towards the woman and try's to run her down... I believe it turns out these are being sent from the ''other side'' and are trying to get her back to the dark side...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 16, 2016, 03:57 PM
    From the Dead of Night (1989) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980 animated vhs movies [ 1 Answers ]

There was a vhs tape that I bought at a thrift store. It was a cartoon that was probably dubbed English. There was a girl who lived with her mean stepmother and stepsister. They made her go out and fetch water in the middle of winter. I don't think she had a coat. She got lost and was crying when a...

Children's book about a Nessie creature:1980's possibly a Weekly Reader Book [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a book for my son from when I was a kid. It was one of my favorites. I think it might have been published through the Weekly Reader Book Club but I'm not sure. All I remember is that a loch ness type friendly monster was in a small lake, and that children and maybe adults...

Old 1980's horror film [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie in early 1990's where some girls went to an old manision. I remember they found a book that some how they summond creatures out of and I remember they looked like evil cartoons. There boyfriends come over and the little demons starting killing everone. I do not know what it was...

Childen's 1980's animated vhs movie - don't know title [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a child's animated movie of the 1980's - 1984. Could be slightly earlier time. My daughter used to watch it all the time when I rented it and then they went out of business when blockbuster hit the scene. I tried to order it from blockbuster ( they had a very large book I could...

View more questions Search