Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

May 15, 2016, 07:17 PM
    Bruises all over my body
    I woke up one day with a small black and purple bruise and throughout the day it got a lot bigger. Then on the right leg there was just a tiny bruise. Now today I woke up with three bruises on the inner side of my left arm. What could this be caused from? I never bumped into anything I just randomly woke up with them. It's really weird. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it, thanks!

Also the biggest bruise had spots in them as well.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 16, 2016, 07:29 AM
    Have you gotten the bruises looked at by your Doctor? Are you a restless sleeper? Banging into your bed during the night? Is this while you're sleeping with your BoyFriend?

May 16, 2016, 09:57 AM
    I haven't got it checked out by the doctors but I have an appointment in June. I sleep pretty good actually and never woken up during the night from this. And no it happened at my place I just woke up with them randomly and now I just noticed another one on my arm too. Could it be because of an iron deficiancy?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 17, 2016, 07:24 AM
    It could be. Maybe find a balanced multi-vitamin as well as consuming more iron rich foods. See if it stops have a week or two. Make sure you tell this to your doctor when you see them, they should order a blood test to confirm.

May 18, 2016, 10:45 AM
    All right thank you hopefully that works and I'll make sure to tell them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bruises with bumps on legs. [ 1 Answers ]

She has had them for about 3 weeks. There was only a few at first. Have watched that her legs haven't gotten banged or anything.my girl friend has about ten bruises and bumps in the bruises only below the knees. She has done nothing to get these. Is this something to be concerned about? Her...

Bruises in the vaginal area [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I was really drunk at the weekend and as you often do managed to whack full force into the corner of a table, it hit me on the area of my lady bits where the pubic hair is. That was on Friday and it was fine on Saturday but now its developed into a massive prple painful bruise. My mum said...

Large bruises from scratching! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My upper thighs sometimes itch so bad that I will scratch them on and off for hours... this results in huge, painful bruising... I bruise easily anyhow, but I'm very worried... It has happened about five times over the past few years.. any ideas? At first I thought it was just a dust...

Getting rid of love bites / bruises [ 6 Answers ]

Help! I have a big ugly love bite on my neck and I don't know the best way to get rid of it. It looks so cheap and nasty and makes me look like a slut and I usually avoid getting them but I didn't notice it until after it was too late. I need it gone in 5 days for a party! Its really big and...

Bruises on legs after illness [ 1 Answers ]

I am just getting over a terrible about with the flu. I had fever for most of the last week and have spent most of my time asleep in bed or on the sofa. I have hardly had any activity as even walking across my house leaves me tired and out of breath. My issue is that my legs have been...

View more questions Search