Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1617 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2016, 08:58 PM
    Anticholinergic drugs
    Its important for me to find out what effects microwave has on anticholinergic drugs? Does it increase or decrease its potency? Or have no effect? None of my Drs know, or any of the pharmacists. I was told, only a chemist would know. Can you help out?
    Many thanks~!
    Maria
    (Email removed for privacy)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2016, 09:04 PM
    Unless you put the drugs in the microwave and turn the microwave on, there is no effect.

Why?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drugs [ 2 Answers ]

Do suboxen show up in hair follicle test

Drugs [ 2 Answers ]

I have been suspended for 5 days for leaving my high school campus and going to smoke weed at my house and came back to school high , it then got reported I was suspended for 5 days and I have court tomorrow , I have never been in serious trouble before and I am 16 ,what will happen possibly?

How do I get out of drugs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend that has done crack since he was 14 years old and he is 30 now he needs help I know he wants to stop but he can not can somebody recommend me somebody that can really help he has three little girls that love him and his wife please he lives in fairbun ga:(

On drugs 24/7! [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: My boyfriend of 5 years has had a serious drug problem on and off for the last 3 years. He is advancing from one drug to another and I don't think it could get much worse. Surprisingly he has kept his job but we are growing further & further apart. He is 27 years old. Every...

Can I take these certain drugs? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if it's OK to take tylenol, motrin, etc while being pregnant for a headache? Thanks in advance! :)

View more questions Search