Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shilohseye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2016, 11:59 AM
    How to overflow text from one sheet to another
    I need a text box from the first sheet to overflow into the next sheet and continue as long as it needs to be (usually no more than 5 pages at most). I need the top of the form to remain the same but I can't make it a header because it has two boxes that need to be filled in with data.

Check out some similar questions!

Using WGET to grab webpage text, then scan text for keywords [ 0 Answers ]

I want to use a command, wGet maybe to grab text from a webpage and then scan that webpage for keywords, then take those keywords and put them in a table. How could I get started in doing this? Are there any examples of this? Thank you!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

What makes the dishwasher overflow valve overflow with water? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved into a house about a month ago. It has one of those overflow valves mounted on the counter by the sink. Today, while running the dishwasher, water poured out of the valve. The deal is, it runs not only in the sink, but also the other direction onto the counter and onto the floor! What is...

Link spread sheets sheet 1 to sheet 2 , 2 to sheet 3 [ 4 Answers ]

I have attach what I have done on the site. What I need to do is link all of the data from sheet one to sheet 2. All I have found so far is how to link one cell to the other cell. In sheet 1 I have af 3 to af 699 . I need to bring all that data to sheet 2 to (d3 to d24) Sheet 2 will link into...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.