Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissyT8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2016, 08:17 PM
    Help! Galaxy 5S Crisis!
    Hi! I had recently cracked my screen on my Galaxy 5S, and even though the crack was a single line across the screen, the screen does not display anything, stays black. The phone still works, the bottom buttons lights up, my notifications and sounds are still working, its just the screen is black. I want to retrieve my photos, however, I need to unlock my phone in order to connect my phone to my laptop. I was wondering if I connect my phone to my TV through an HDMI cord, will my phone display on the TV? Also, will my phone still respond to my touch?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 13, 2016, 01:47 PM
    Are you going to get the phone repaired? If so then make sure to remove your sim card and your information should still be intact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime galaxy [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry for my bad english.. I'm looking for an anime I saw as child.. I don't remember much.. The story is located in space, several races (all humanoid).. There was blode, neither male or female (she/he takes hormones to change sex).. Also a dude green like skin.. Tnx for help..

Samsung s4 galaxy [ 0 Answers ]

Does the new Samsung have a smart alarm clock that speaks to you when the alarm goes off like the Samsung s3 ? I can't find out how to do this. Someone please help me. Thanks

Galaxy rotation [ 3 Answers ]

Do all galaxies rotate, and if so, is it in the same direction

Velocity of a galaxy [ 2 Answers ]

How does the velocity of a galaxy depend on the distance from earth?

Galaxy Zoo [ 1 Answers ]

A great site for all you people out there who are fascinated by the cosmos: Home | Galaxy Zoo You sign up, they explain to you HOW to classify galaxies (spiral, elliptical, something else altogether). Then you do a little test to see if you CAN classify galaxies. Then you're let loose on...

View more questions Search