Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nemnar87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2016, 04:08 PM
    Reocurring White Spots on Penis
    Every few months since last August I've had little white spots that appear all around the head of my penis. Been tested for STD's all negative, dermatologist said it was a yeast infection. Gave me some ointments that get rid of the symptoms but it keeps coming back. Any ideas? Also makes my urethra itch.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2016, 06:30 PM
    You may be having sex with a person having a yeast infection, thus it returns, have you told all of your sex partners about this ? And allow them to clear it up ?

Have you spoken to your doctor about possible other causes,
    Age, other health issues and poor hygiene are common causes in men. If you are not already, good cleaning morning and evening may help. Try to control dampness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair an White spots on my penis [ 0 Answers ]

How can I get rid of the hair on my penis an White spots

White spots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27 years old and since puberty I've had fordyce (white little spots) all over my penis... and I really hate them!! Surely there is some way that I can get these spots removed or lasered? It would do a lot foe my confidance. Can anyone help me??

White spots on penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 19 I have noticed I have Fordyce spots for about 5years now I have been reading that there is no cure for them but I was wondering if you could pass them to a partner when having sex?:confused:

Painful white spots on penis head [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have developed some small painful white spots on my penis head this week and don't know what they could be? They are painful to touch and are right on the end of the head. I have a long term relationship with my partner and we do not use condoms but she had check ups a few weeks ago which...

View more questions Search