Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kathy1957 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2016, 12:14 PM
    Person
    I am looking for a person called OMONOSE FRIDAY. Lives in ACCRA GHANA. Gave me a crazy address Westhill Mall KASOA. How can I check to see if he is a scammer ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 11, 2016, 12:26 PM
    If you met him online, he is indeed a scammer. Did you send him money?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 11, 2016, 01:03 PM
    You're being scammed.
    kathy1957 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2016, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    If you met him online, he is indeed a scammer. Did you send him money?
    No he wants a cell phone to send to an army sargaent in syria... scammer right

Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You're being scammed.
    Thank you... I thought so, but wanted to confirm. YOU PEOPLE HERE ARE AWESOME... Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 11, 2016, 01:36 PM
    Cell phone, first attempt to get something from you. Next he will need money for some emergency.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2016, 01:25 AM
    An army sgt, could buy a cell phone there if he wanted one. No the government does not freeze their money, Yes unlocked cell phones can be purchased there.
    And army bases have access to secured phones for calling home.

This person is a scammer, yes they can give good stories, and yes they will want the money to send them a phone.

They most likely contacted you on Facebook, or Skype, or you got a email that was sent to many 1000 people, hoping some will answer back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Natural Person Vs. Artificial Person - Suspended Drivers' License [ 11 Answers ]

I just learned this evening about Natural vs. Artificial persons. A few years back I started to accumulate traffic tickets which resulted in the suspension of my License. The fines left the courts and were bought by a Collections Agency, leaving me responsible to pay some $5,000 before a new...

We have a 4 person joint business account @ Wells. 1 person is expecting a judgement [ 1 Answers ]

Oregon Can a creditor levy a joint business account if only one person has a judgement against them? The person who will have the judgement against them is listed as '%25 owner' on bank acct. documents. Our lawyer said to find out how we are titled on the account so we can see if the account is...

Whow can I report a person who charge a person to make him a ligal person in the usa [ 3 Answers ]

A woman that married an illigal immigrant to get him his resident card by charging him money they bught a house under bouth names to present to immigration that they are living together but the truth is they live separe he lives with the mother of his children and she lives with her grilfrien she...

Dreamt About A Person I didn't Know.1 year later,That person adds me on Facebook.. [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream two nights ago; But I had this same dream Last Year.. I was walking outside with my granparents and my best friend sam There was a group of spanish guys following us ; and sam said those were '' los cubanos '' (the cubans) it was a gang; And my grandparents , sam and I jumped...

View more questions Search