Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pvsobhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2016, 05:42 AM
    Recovery of solidified 2 4 diChloro 5 fluoro acetophenone
    2 4 diChloro 5 fluoro acetophenone used in manufacture of ciprofloxacin in plastic drums was under water for 5 days. The owner of the stock has informed that the chemical is not fit for manufacture of drugs as the product has lost its purity of 99% and is highly combustable. Tests have shown results between 94-97% of purity. Please inform if this chemical can be reprocessed and put into use. A buyer has offered 25% of salvage value for this chemical. What would be the highest salavage value recoverable.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows recovery? Can I create a recovery partition? [ 4 Answers ]

I had to fix a computer for a friend. He got viruses on the computer and I have to do a destructive wipe and completely reinstall a fresh copy of windows. This is not the first time it happened and I am looking for a way to cut down the time it takes to fix this thing when it happens again in...

Recovery of OS [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to do the following: I have a maxtor backup program which I ran before my computer was sent for repair. At repair the HD crashed. The laptop is a compaq. Right now the OS was installed from standard XP disks. I do have an old registry backup, although not too old. Can I: ...

No Recovery CD [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my disc drive has just been replaced on my toshiba equium and I don't have my recovery disc can you please advise. Regard's LEMT

Recovery CD [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Compaq Presario desktop that came pre-loaded with Windows XP (vintage 2002). The unit also came with a "Recovery CD". One option on the recovery CD is to restore the PC to it's original factory settings. Another option is to make an Emergency Recovery Disk that "stores the system...

OS Recovery CD? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a recovery CD for Windows XP Home edition on my dell computer. Can I use this on other computers to put an OS on?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.