Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2016, 04:37 AM
    Java program compute number of times a character appears HELP
    Design a program to compute the number of times the character e occurs in a string s. The program should not distinguish between lower and upper case characters.
    For example if the user entered the following input:

char e = ‘t’
    String s = “aCT5De HTEetbN1”

Then the output would be 3.
    In your answer clearly detail the design of the program as well as creating the code for the solution.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 9, 2016, 06:41 AM
    While I could bang this out in about 5 minutes and probably 20 lines of documented code, I am not going to do your homework for you. You need to learn how to do simple loops.

What do you have already? I can help you with road blocks from there on in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eight less than 3 times a number is 6 times the number increased by 10 [ 3 Answers ]

Eight less than 3 times a number is 6 times the number increased by 10

Java netbeans program- Connection between java and mysql,How to conn [ 0 Answers ]

which I wrote from a book but when I run it, it shows exception please give me the code to connect jlistbox to database when I click on btn1. btn coding should search "name" in database and shows all the names in listbox my coding: here-- r1,r2,r3 are radio btns and l1,l2,l3 are labels,...

If I rolled a dice 1000 times, how many times can I expect to roll an odd number? [ 1 Answers ]

If I rolled a dice 1000 times, how many times can I expect to roll an odd number?

Write a java program that reads an integer n from the key board and compute the value [ 3 Answers ]

Write a java program that reads an integer n from the key board and compute the value of 2^n and output it to the screen

Why does my computer systems appears dead at times or it locks up shortly after start [ 1 Answers ]

Why does my computer systems appears dead at times or it locks up shortly after starting but always before the Operating System completes loading

View more questions Search