POTATOKINGMEAL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2016, 08:47 PM
    Can a type of algae kill a different type of algae
    Just as the title says
    Can a type of algae kill a different type of algae
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

May 8, 2016, 11:19 PM
    At least one type of algae can kill other algae, since algae is also made of cellulose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black algae type growth in cold water pipes [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I keep getting a build up of a black algae type growth on anything connected to my cold water tank. It doesn't happen in the kitchen tap but the bathroom sink coldwater tap, bath tap and shower head (electric mixer type) all show this growth. Can anyone advise what it is and how to stop it...

Algae eaters [ 0 Answers ]

I have an algae eater that is about 5 years old 10 inches in leanth this fish does not apear to be eating it has been laying on the bottom of the tank for about two weeks most of the time it is upside down or on its side could this be caused by a disease or old age ? I have a total of 3 fish in a...

Algae in aquarium [ 5 Answers ]

I usually try to take good care of my fish, I have four neons and two algae eaters. I put the chems in once a week and try to keep the filter cleaned as needed but a few days ago it seemed like it went green overnight. I thought something had happened to the filter so I cleaned and changed the...

Getting rid of algae [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Bacqua Pure sand filter cannot find the instruction book that came with it I found on the internet the parts list for it but no instructions. I had a severe algae problem last year do to a accident and was not able to clean the pool good. This year I would like to start the season...

Suspended algae [ 1 Answers ]

I changed a little over a third of the water in my goldfish tank about a 2 and a half weeks ago. Also cleaned gravel of fish waste and put in new charcoal filters and added water treatment to tank. For the last three days my clear/clean looking fish tank has become more green by the day. I've...

View more questions Search