Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TUGAY00TR Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2016, 05:39 PM
    Green card
    I was caught shoplifting items worth 175 $ (4 year ago), the cops were called, they arrested me , and had me finger printed and photographed at the station. I had my first offense.I paid 600 $ for penalty
    I have green card ,(7 YEARS OLD) CAN I APPLY AND GET MY CITIZENSHIP THANKS.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 8, 2016, 06:34 PM
    You can apply. Unlikely you'll get citizenship, but you can definitely apply. Anyone can apply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Igot married to green card holder girl how could I get a green card? [ 3 Answers ]

I got married to green card holder girl of usa, how could I get a green card?

How can I save status from temporary green card to permanent green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm from india I'm newly coming in the US my marriage done in the 2009 and then they bring my document here in the US and the file it here and I get visa in December and I came to US in January 2010 after one month of marriage they left me because of gold and money needed more they findout my...

Conditional green card needing a divorce. Will the green card be lost? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a conditional green card by marriage in good faith. My wife(my petitioner) and I were only together for 2 months after marriage since she has to go to rehab for drug control.She has a boyfriend before who was into drugs and was controlling her that is why she was sent to rehab.Up to this...

Can I remarried to other green card so that I can apply a permanent green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I just got my temporary green card and my husband is planning to divorce me maybe 10 months from now. My question is what if I can find another man to marry before the temporary green card expires, can I apply a permanent green card with him.. please help me...

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

View more questions Search