Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    varunpandey Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2016, 11:54 PM
    Printing problem
    Hi! I have Ricoh sp3510dn printer using it on my PC with windows 7, when I'm sending any pdf or excel file for print it not giving print out, but word file is printing correctlypls help me what can do to solve this problem, and also green tick mark is not showing at the left corner of printer icon in device & prnter.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2016, 10:32 AM
    Have you tried right clicking on the printer icon in the device and printer location to set it as your default printer? What about when you are printing from a PDF or from Excel, and you go to print, does it list your printer as an option to print to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Problem printing documents [ 1 Answers ]

My Canon i560 prints email attachments just fine but won't print letters I have written in Open Office. Any ideas? Jenni

Problem with printing e-mails [ 3 Answers ]

I can print a word document but when I try to print an e-mail the lettering is very small and the print seems to overlay the words. I tried going to tools; options; fonts as it was on medium and did not help. What else can I do?

Printing problem: HP PSC 950 All-in-one [ 4 Answers ]

Hi: This is my first question on your forum. I hope you can help. I have an HP PSC 950, and it has just begin to produce misaligned printed pages. It seems that the first few pages of a document are OK, and then they gradually become misaligned, with the text skewed clockwise. Any ideas? ...

Printing problem [ 1 Answers ]

I am using win98se, whenever I am trying to print something PC getting Hanged even if when I am trying to open printer folder under control panel PC getting hanged please help.. I hv scanned for viruses its not showing any viruses either but I can open the printer folder in safe mode

View more questions Search