Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hiwatari_yuki Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2016, 07:30 AM
    Where to save games on psp
    I downloaded a game from internet for psp and I tried copying it to the folders on the psp so I copied it to the ISO folder as well as the GAME folder yet the game still did not get to my psp. So am I copying it to the wrong folder or what exactly? I even tried formatting the memory stick to be sure that all the folders are back as a few folders got deleted by mistake sometime in the past. ok so i just tried putting the game in all the folders like i swear all of them yet i still did no get it. explain please.maybe the folder where the games are supposed to be saved in is not present for me so would you mind naming it like just in case.So that's my story please help me and thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Selling my PSP with games [ 1 Answers ]

I have a PSP that I bought but never used, and I thought I would. I have three games for it. Daxter, little big planet and clank. All od the games are mint and so is the device. How much would I sell it for? The standard price including the games or something different?

Psp games torrents [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew how to put game torrents on a psp? I already have utorrent. And I was wanting to know how to put the downloaded game on the memory stick to where it is playable

Where can I download free psp games straight to my psp [ 7 Answers ]

Where can I download free free psp games straight to my psp without using a computer or paying any money at all

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.