Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richardis1961 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2016, 07:51 AM
    Furnace not starting
    Furnace will not ignite the glow plug heats up but the flame never ignites then the red light blinks and it starts over again
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2016, 11:55 AM
    Checked the fuses? The blower?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2016, 01:45 PM
    Clean the flame sensor first. Then check for flash codes on the control board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting up furnace [ 15 Answers ]

Hello! It's getting colder with every day, so I somehow have to fix our furnace. It's an older model that came with the house (please refer to attached photos), which worked fine when we tested a few months ago. Looked like the pilot had stayed lit for years and years before I shut down the gas...

Echelon 9.c furnace not starting [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, have an echelon 9.c unit that tries to turn the furnace on and then gives me two red blinking lights as an error. Per the manual it's "pressure switch closed with inducer pressure below pressure switch setpoint. Check pressure switch." Any guidance as to how to fix this?

Furnace not starting up.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to figure out what is wrong with my Amana furnace. It does not turn on, I have checked (and changed) the switch on the furnace, and reset the circuit breaker on the main panel. I am wondering if the thermostat could be the problem or is it bigger than that? I ran the fan once or...

Furnace not starting up [ 1 Answers ]

Gentlemen, I have a Bryant high efficiency furnace approx. 16 years old so it is not the type with outside air intake, just your standard simple furnace. My problem is the furnace will decide it doesn't want to turn on. The house cools down, then I go and turn off then back on the on/off switch...

View more questions Search