Can I not send a photo, be more easier,
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 4, 2016, 04:41 AM
    Rocks are old... very old.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 4, 2016, 04:48 AM
    Yes you can post a picture here, but do so under Geology, and say exactly where you found it.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 4, 2016, 04:58 AM
    See the tool bar at the top of each box, with the usual icons? The third from the right is the picture icon.
    Name:  IMG_2187.JPG
Views: 213
Size:  3.44 MB
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 4, 2016, 08:05 AM
    Posting a picture of a rock, even knowing where it was found, is going to be difficult to judge if it cant be seen with the naked eye.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's rock song with these lyrics(fri rock show mid 80's) [ 1 Answers ]

I met a little cutie, her name was julie, we used to make love all the time, down on seven sisters road. Now she had more than you average score, she never drew the line, down on seven sisters road, That's right, yeah that's right. IT WAS PLAYED ON THE TOMMY VANCE FRIDAY ROCK SHOW IN MID...

Curious, came home to shower, found no hot water. Did fast check, found that the res [ 1 Answers ]

Curious, came home to shower, found no hot water. Did fast check, found that the reset button was not "popped" and with "power on" I have power to my lower element, but nothing to the upper element? Curious if the element is bad will it not show power? I do not have a continuity tester however...

Find - Rock with prints found in Northern because [ 4 Answers ]

We found this rock in our local gravel pit in Northern BC. I have looked for similar prints but cannot find anything similar Does anyone have any ideas? http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs144.snc1/5331_246396775453_884450453_8141381_599139_n.jpg Or here Earlene D's Photos...

Rock Axe Head Found [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just came across something that looks like a rock axe head, really old. Is there someone who could verify if it is one, and how much it may be worth? Please feel free to message me back at

Found the actually verse of the song, but still haven't found the name =[ [ 1 Answers ]

I found one verse of the song I've been looking for ! :) But still haven't found the song!! :mad: :( :confused: Here's the verse: "cause im mr mr lonely open up the door what did i see my baby with another man right infront of me"

View more questions Search