Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Frank32507 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2016, 12:03 PM
    Today's approximate value
    I have recently received a ROVATKAY painting 0f what the painter perceived what MOSES looked liked It came with a written appraisal dated January 1969 of $375.00 The original oil is a large painting of a man with a long beard an a lot of hair. It is in a large frame. Which is in good condition. I am trying to find where I can obtain a current value
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 3, 2016, 12:30 PM
    I think it is a Rabbi. Google "ROVATKAY". You can try to look online but probably through an art appraiser is best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Approximate yield question [ 0 Answers ]

A year ago, the BR Growth Fund was being quoted at an NAV of $31.55 and an offer price of $33.06; today, it’s being quoted at $33.00 (NAV) and $35.44 (offer). Use the approximate yield formula to find the rate of return on this load fund; it was purchased a year ago, and its dividends and capital...

I am having bad pains in my ab region today. It just started today. I am 18 years old [ 1 Answers ]

I am having bad pains in my ab region today. It just started today. I am 18 years old, 5'11. 185. And male. I have had a complete loss of appetite today, and from the second I woke up have felt pains in my ab region. Sometimes in my right side and in the mid region too. I have gone to the doctor...

What is the approximate value for this print? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the approximate value for a print of Route en Automne - France by Marie Tginday? The print is approximately 24" X 24", in excellent condition, professionally mounted, and framed. The name of the print, the circle indicating it's a print, and the painters signature are all clearly seen. ...

Silver Certificate Approximate Value [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1957 series blue ink Silver Certificate. The serial number has a blue star in front and begins with an 8 which I believe is Saint Louis, Missouri? It was signed by Ivy Priest and Robert Anderson.The serial Number ends with a capital letter A. Beside the serial number is a D180 and the top...

View more questions Search