Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kersey23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2016, 07:02 AM
    99 kawasaki zrx 1100
    I have a zrx 1100 witch my carbs kept flooding out and leaking by the air box. So I took them off and cleaned them good then put them back on. Started it up and after a min or so gave it some gas. When I did it backed fire I think and the air box caught fire. Could that be because it might have had gas leak into there? Plus my oil smells like gas witch I pro should have changed already

Check out some similar questions!

Trane XL-1100 [ 3 Answers ]

My unit will run one heating cycle, achieve the desired temp and kick off. When the thermostat calls for the next cycle it will fire up and blow heat for maybe one minute or not at all! I will then have to turn off the thermostat several times and back to heat to make it come on. I replaced the...

Physics 1100 [ 3 Answers ]

A rifle at a height H aimed horizontally fires a bullet to the ground. At the same time , a bullet with the same mass in dropped from the same height. Neglecting air resistance, which one hits the ground first?Explain.

Sued for $1100? Really? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I am in Arizona and I was served with court papers from JK Law Office, apparently they purchased this debt. Anyway, it is for like $1100! Seems to me that it would cost them more to go after it then it would benefit them. I may have missed the deadline to respond and I do not have the...

Inspiron 1100 Battery [ 2 Answers ]

My battery recharges but doesn't hold out very long. The battery indicator light, the LED blinks three times amber and one time green. Wondering if the battery needs replacing or is there something wrong with the PC. Any clue?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.