Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cody1944 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2016, 05:07 AM
    How do I get rid of remiage.com(ter yez) a vietnamese hacker
    A hacker,also disguised as a repair service,has invaded my computer,when I click on the link, they offer to remove the trojan for $80,
    Is there a way to remove them from my files,and keep them off my p/c ?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 3, 2016, 06:49 AM
    If you can figure out which trojan it is, there is a possibility that you can, but it would be hard. You can' guantee that you get it all or not hurt something else in the process. Depending on your computer you might be able to pop it into a 'repair' mode and grab your information off your computer and then reinstall the OS. You might even be able to roll back to a backup before you hit the link.

The important thing here to me, being an IT guy, is: Did you learn anything?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Metoprolol succina ter 100 mg [ 2 Answers ]

I take one daily I'm away and my pressure is high can I take another tablet or half a tablet I took the pill at 10am yesterday

What was the name of the 1960's vietnamese or chinese female singer? [ 0 Answers ]

She married a frenchman and is now deceased.

Can anyone out there please translate this Vietnamese message for me. Please! [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone please translate this Vietnamese note into English please? Sao anh noi sau voi them? Con ban gai anh gui 'msg' choui them hoai. Anh k thuong them nua thi thoai. Chac anh k bo no duoc , them k chanh anh dau, them chap nhang dieu do, Chac hai dua minh k co duyen. Minh chia tay di, tai vi...

Looking for information or a price for this Vietnamese piece. [ 1 Answers ]

I received this piece from my step-father who picked it up in Vietnam during the war. Unfortunately, I have no further information of it's origins. Any help with this would be appreciated.

View more questions Search