Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaitlyn7 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2016, 08:09 PM
    Is this a scanner or is this a real passport
    1. This individual sent me a copy of his passport to prove his idenity to me is it real. number940581108 born in france 07-14-1695
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 2, 2016, 08:35 PM
    1695? Scam.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 2, 2016, 10:34 PM
    1695?!

​Vampire!!!!!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 3, 2016, 04:43 AM
    With photoshop these days a photo of something isn't proof positive the item is real.

Assume its not, it doesn't take much skill to doctor a photo. And unless that date is a typo... they are among the undead.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2016, 07:17 AM
    If they are sending ID, to prove anything, it is suspect. So,
    Where do they claim to be now ? I will assume not in France. Are they somewhere in Africa, esp like Ghana?

If so then it is fake, if they are having any trouble leaving, if they have trouble, they go to the French embassy, and they arrange them getting out.

*** I did assume you typed the year wrong.

If you feel like it, post the passport, and we can look at it. But the best scammers are so good, they are hard to tell, but others make minor mistakes.

From your other posts, I noted it was a US passport.
    They merely go to the US embassy or contact them, to arrange travel out of a country.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if this passport is real H1299986 [ 3 Answers ]

How do I know if this lady Ayishatu Zido passport is real the number is H 1299986

Is this passport real from ghana [ 6 Answers ]

I meet someone from Ghana and we text and chat on the webcam now she would like to come here with me and ask for money which I gave her to get a passport and now she askig for more. But need to know if the passport is real first. Her passport number is G0024848 can anyone help me. Thank you.

How do I tell if a Ghana passport is real [ 9 Answers ]

How do I tell if a Ghana passport is real...

Scanner that converts text image to real text [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Helpdesk advisors, I look for a scanner,that reads any character from paper,converts it to text and has interface with Microsoft software.Usage area: reads product name , unit of product bought, price and other sort of text info.The scanner is able to convert printed and possibly...

View more questions Search