Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    efflam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2016, 12:39 PM
    Trying to find a song
    So I forgot the song but not the video of the music clip( don't think it's older than 2014). In the end of the clip there is a young boy who built a rocket go cart, he crosses a police car at a moment. His parents are watching TV on a sofa...
    He built his go cart in his own house. That's about all I remember...

If anyone knows the song, please tell me...

Check out some similar questions!

Cannt find this song or title to its it's a reggae song [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for months but can't find this song it I don't know the words but it sort of goes like.. used to stop from killing myself.. greatest achievement no mon no school cogoamentch look at the people dying people want money.. It's a reggae song I know for sure I have clips of the song...

Trying to find the name of a song but I don't know the artist. Early 90's RNB song [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the name of this song for years. It is a R&B song that can out in 1992 or 1993. I only know some of the lyrics. Baby you can count on me To love you over and over and over again Darling you are my (not sure of the lyric) I'm your lover and friend

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.