Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charles Quarles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2016, 10:07 AM
    Power to Trane furnace
    I have a Trane furnace.I put up a new Non-programmable thermostat.I can make it call for heat nothing happens ,make it call forcool nothing happens.But if I turn the thermostat up and turn from auto to on the main blower comes on ,but will go off when I turn it off. The strange thing is when I turn the thermostat off and push the door switch I get a humming noise from behind thebox where the control boardis mounted.Any ideas
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2016, 10:38 PM
    Do you have RC and RH terminals? If so, you need a jumper between the two. How do you have it wired?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace burners ignite but won't stay lit on my trane xe78 furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Trane XE78 furnace and the flames come on for about 5-10 seconds and then shut off. They re-ignite about 10 seconds later, then shut off 5-10 seconds after the 2nd ignition. I believe they flame on one more time, shut off and then never re-ignite and the blower just runs and runs with...

Trane - Code says no power, but there is power. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a Trane TUE060A936 Gas Furnace originally using a White Rodgers 50A55-571 Board. The WR board is now replaced with another board. It is the universal CNT03797. The board has an led for trouble shooting, and the led is constantly off, which that code says to check the power. I...

Do trane gas Furnace have belt and how to fix trane gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have trane gas Furnace and its stopped working the pilot is not working its keep shutting off and also the switch on and off is working but the pilot and burner is not working what should I do ?:(

My Trane XL Bo Gas Furnace will power up then turn off a second later? [ 4 Answers ]

It was installed in 99. It is a Trane XL 80 Downflow Gas Furnace. We installed a new Thermostat and that did not change a thing.

View more questions Search