Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2016, 04:58 AM
    Breathing techniques to get fully energized.
    Please share breathing techniques which can do anywhere to get fully energized and motivation of mind power. Thank you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 2, 2016, 06:08 PM
    There is deep breathing, used by free divers. You deep breathe for 1 minute and then take the deepest breath you can inhale. You can hold your breath much longer. Then, there is "sniper breathing". We were taught to inhale for 3, hold for 2 to get sighted and slowly exhale, pull the trigger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can sf6 be added to an energized cb [ 2 Answers ]

The cb is in service,but do to a leak the sf6 pressure is nearing alarm. Can the cb have sf6 added safely while energized?

Puppy was not breathing at birth then started breathing but had a swollen leg.its wor [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy was not breathing at birth but began and is doing well except his leg was a little swollen at birth and has gotten much worse he is now limping. What could cause this

Right techniques [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are in our early 20's and we are together for 1.5 years already. It was both our first time to have sex on valentine's day last year. We tried numerous times before he got inside me. At the first attempt, I could feel him inside me very clearly with his penis pumping and...

How to help pug having problem breathing after breathing in water [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old female pug sometimes breathes water in when she takes a drink and then has trouble breathing. She hunches over and hacks and snorts and seems in distress. What can I do to help her when this happens and how can I prevent this from happening again,

Losing weight and feeling energized [ 1 Answers ]

I am an average height person of 5'5 and my weight continues to fluctuate between 140 - 150 which is close to normal weight for my height. However, I have a little bit of flab on the lower part of my torso just above where my waist is almost like a small beer belly. However I don't drink beer that...

View more questions Search