Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IvyUka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2016, 12:44 PM
    My face is way darker than my body!
    Hi everyone! Please, what safe potent ingredients can I add to a face lotion I'm making for myself, for my face to go three to four shades lighter within seven days?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 30, 2016, 12:51 PM
    NONE!!
    None none none
    There a countless products, but they either don't work or do damage, for lots of money.
    I'll bet you are beautiful - deep sparkling dark eyes, shining lustrous hair, white teeth when you smile.

I'm very fair. I now have skin damage and skin cancer, little red veins in my face, pale eyes and eyelashes that you can't even see.
    Be glad for your dark face.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 30, 2016, 01:13 PM
    White women use tanning beds and spend long hours in the sun to get dark. Trump uses tanning sprays that turn his skin orange. Too many of them will end up with skin cancer. My former sil used to sunbathe often and had a gorgeous tan. Today, at the age of 73, she is one big ugly wrinkle and has damaged skin.

Like joypulv said, take joy in your dark beauty. An added plus is that you won't age badly and, when you are old, will look much younger than you are.
    Amber101 Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Dec 3, 2016, 02:03 PM
    Use a daily facial scrub to exfoliate and generate new skin. Always use a lotion with a high spf to prevent further tanning.

There is nothing that will get you 3-4 shades lighter within that time frame - anything with bleach or harsh chemicals should be avoided as it can cause hyperpigmentation and make problems worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Face Getting Darker day by day after I came to USA [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, My face is getting darker after I came to USA, I am in USA from last 4 years and stayed all the time in cold states, I am getting darker day by day. My another observation is only face is getting darker. I don't use any facial or cold creams.. please suggest...

AHA peel for the body/face [ 7 Answers ]

Can I have AHA peel for the body? Can it performed at the doctor's office , how much would it cost, and if I can buy, if it does exist, how much? What concentration do I have to get? Is chemical peel and vitalize peel are AHA peel? Which one is better Retin A peel or AHA peel? Can renova cream...

Darker Face. [ 8 Answers ]

I am in a dilemma.. I have lightened very well with Bio Claire(the lotion and oil)my whole body that is but my problem is my face,it just can't seem to get lighter its much darker than my body and very uneven. Is there any lightening face creams/lotions/gels anyone of you can recommend for me...

My face is brown and my body is yellow [ 20 Answers ]

I'm an African American Black person with a bright complexion. After years of teen & adult acne (and sun damage), I was finally cured with Accutane. Well, I'm left with hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and keloids. No more acne, but I still have to deal with these three things. My entire body...

View more questions Search