Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lia98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2016, 11:44 AM
    Converting current price to constant price
    What is the indices that are commonly used to convert the current prices into constant prices.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2016, 04:49 PM
    There are 41,700,000 hits on Google if you search your topic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Current Price of Stock [ 1 Answers ]

Did I answer this question correctly: The average firm in your company's industry grows at a constant rate of 6% and the dividend yield is 7%. Your company is about as risky as the average firm in the industry, however, due to recent innovations, earnings and dividends for the next two years,...

Takeover price is higher than current trading price? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering why some stocks continue to trade at a lower price even when there has been a takeover announced at a premium. Two examples are: Realm Energy (tsx:rlm) http://stocks.us.reuters.com/stocks/keyDevelopments.asp?rpc=66&symbol=RLM.V&timestamp=20110826084800 And...

What is the current price of a bound [ 2 Answers ]

what is the current price of a bond with $1000 par value with 5 years to maturity and 6% cupon yield to maturity of 8% and interested paid semiannually?

Price for converting fuses to breakers [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering if someone can give me a "rough" estimate on what I can expect to pay to have my fuse box converted to circuit breakers. I already did some price research at HomeDepot and found a decently sixe Box for about $63 which includes the "guts". Then I found matching breakers for about...

View more questions Search