Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcernedBF Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2016, 06:28 PM
    Who can translate an audio file that has Thai in it?
    I am concerned my Thai girlfriend is cheating on me. Someone sent me a conversation she had with a guy on her Line. Its mostly English but from 1:35-1:55 he switches to Thai. Supposedly they are just friends but the whole conversation is suspicious and I want to know what the guy says in Thai. I can email it to someone who is willing to help or if someone knows how I can post it then I can do that
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2016, 08:34 PM
    Yes, that is called wiretapping, a federal offense. If we help it is aiding and abetting. Sorry.
    ConcernedBF Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2016, 09:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    Yes, that is called wiretapping, a federal offense. If we help it is aiding and abetting. Sorry.
    It was sent to me directly either by her by accident or the guy who was having the conversation. No wiretaps were involved. It was in the form of a voice message, what people typically do on the Line app (if they don't want to text) so no one was recorded without their knowledge. This would not be considered wiretapping by any means
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 29, 2016, 09:55 PM
    So ask her. Obviously this relationship is already over, since you have no trust and have friends sending you copies of her phone conversation.

There is no legal way to get this, unless she gave it. Or someone got it from her or his phone.

If you find someone who speaks Thai, that is not worried about helping to violate her privacy, they could do it.

This is not ethical and not legal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can send an audio file on the internet [ 1 Answers ]

Sending audio files on the internet

Trying to put audio file on MP3 [ 9 Answers ]

I have CD saved on Real Player and wanted to put it on my MP3 -- the tutorial from Real Player made it seem like I could select it and drag it to my MP3 folders.. When I Select it to drag it to the MP3 --it minimizes the MP3 page and won't let me transfer it. I think my player came with...

How to remove audio from video file [ 1 Answers ]

I like to change a background song for a video file I can add a background song by using windows movie maker bt I d`nt know how to remove that bacround music from the video file any one can help me

Listening to audio file from different system [ 1 Answers ]

How can I upload an audio file from a different system

View more questions Search