Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samee689 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2016, 01:34 PM
    Can you replace a reciprocating compressor with rotary compressor
    Can you replace reciprocating with rotary compressor in 1.5 tonne window ac carrier ?
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2016, 08:47 PM
    Yes you can. Make sure that the oil in the new compressor is compatible with the refrigerant that you are going to be using.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioning compressor fan won't turn on. Compressor hums [ 3 Answers ]

Fan is now turning after I nudged it with a screwdriver. However, air is not cooling.

Heat pump outdoor fan runs not compressor voltage at compressor good. New compressor [ 1 Answers ]

Have a new compressor. Just replaced fan runs compressor does not, have voltage at the compressor plug? What could stop from coming on high side and low side equal at 100psig.

Amana air conditioning compressor fan runs but compressor does not [ 9 Answers ]

I have an Amana Model RCE30A2B Compressor unit installed it is about 6 years old, the compressor will not cut in when demanded yet the cooling fan for the unit does

Replace air conditioning compressor [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, The compressor has failed on my 1995 Dodge Dakota. I'd like to replace the compressor only, to save on costs. If I replace the compressor without replacing the condenser, will it last a couple of years or is it absolutely imperative that I replace the condenser as well? Thank you!

View more questions Search