Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaykat22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2021, 09:41 AM
    I'm now 22 and so glad I found this old thread of mine. I cant belive some of the things I went through. I was in a major car accident in dec 2016 and still managed to graduate and move out in May of 2017.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 27, 2021, 06:14 AM
    Thank you for the update. Im glad your doing well and in a better place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Emancipation Right for me [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I was just wondering if emancipation was right for me, my parents have put a complete lockdown on me for over three months now, and I'm still in school, I want to be with my friend but they alwys say no, so when I sneak out it is very scary if they find out because my father scares me allot....

Emancipation [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and have a 20 month old daughter. I have lived on my own a little over a year now. I pay all my bills and support my daughter and I on my own. I need to get emancipated to have full control over my decisions, finances, and financial help. My mother is in agreement to sign whatever...

Emancipation in NJ [ 7 Answers ]

My son was just emancipated by the courts in Nj for failing to be a full time student. They kept registering as a F/T studet but would drop classes after they gave me the F/T schedule for an entire year. I finally got a copy of the transcipts and put it all together and filed a successful motion....

I need some emancipation... [ 4 Answers ]

My cousin wants to get out of her house (one way or another), and live with her dad. Of course, her parents are divorced. So, should she emancipate or get her dad to go to court? Also, she's 14, soon to turn 15 in July. She says she wants to get out as soon as possible. We live in Georgia, and I'm...

My Emancipation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is myranda. I'm on this site to find out some information about emancipation. I'm in New Mexico and I'm in an abusive live style and I need to get out of this whole thing. I'm 16 and will be 17 in August. Any help would be fablous!! I know that I'm ready to be in the adult life...

View more questions Search