Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cool_nesh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2016, 10:10 PM
    How to crack BIOS password in Laptop?
    Hello I have my laptop of SONY VAIO-VPCEB46FG and I forget my BIOS Password. I don't know how to crack it? Please give me some suggestion.
    Thanks in Advance
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2016, 08:21 AM
    Google Bios Password. The first 20 items that appear, are ideas to clear the password

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I crack the BIOS on my Toshiba Satellite L305 series laptop? [ 5 Answers ]

I forgot the password that I set up in the BIOS. Need to get in there ASAP. Thanks! :) Can't get past "PASSWORD....................." entry field and after 3 attempts the system just shuts down. I need a piece of software to help, as I do not want to open the box and mess with jumpers,...

Toshiba laptop, bios password, power on password [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I just brought a laptop of a friend, he hasent used it in ages and has forgotten his bios password, the laptop is a toshiba satellite pro a10. We have no clue what the password is, and can't evan get to an xp screen because of it :( Any help would be greatly apprciated Cheers Jon

How can I get rid of the Bios password on a laptop? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My friend has a NOTEBOOK laptop and it keeps on restarting without booting up. I want to go into the Bios Setup Utility to change the boot priority so that it can boot up from the CD. When I go into the Bios Setup, it asks for a password which neither of us know. I've tried all I could but...

View more questions Search