Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msj1951 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2016, 04:22 PM
    Jd L120 stalls when mower is engaged
    My jd L120 stalls the moment the knob is pulled up to engage blades. Any else experience this, what was the fix? Thanks
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

May 2, 2016, 06:45 AM
    Hi,
    Seat switch! Check for a break in the wires behind the right rear tire, Others could be the problem.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere mower L120 Trouble mower deck will not engage. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a John Deere L120 mower. The mower deck will not engage but the switch seems good. No power appears to be at the clutch on the mower deck.

Mower stalls when blades are engaged [ 3 Answers ]

I seen this mower advertised online, Murray riding mower. 11 HP , 30" cut , 4sp &1 r ,Runs good, Stalls when ingaging mower deck belt. May be adjusment? $130.00 takes it Any ideas what might be causing this and would this be a good deal for this mower. Thank you for any help you can give me..

John deere l120 starts then runs for about 15 seconds and stalls won't restart [ 3 Answers ]

John deere l120 will start and run for about 15 seconds then stalls and won't resart for about ten minutes then does the same thing again, fuel filer is clear, gas flows freely all the way to the bowl, any help would be appreciated

Lawn tractor stalls when blade is engaged [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Yard Machine lawn tractor. The engine stalls when I lower the blade to mow. Can you help me to figure out why?

View more questions Search