Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissaroseh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2016, 01:02 AM
    My friend and I have exactly the same teeth but it's not possible?
    My friend and I have exactly the same teeth, apparently it's not possible but somehow we do.

Bottom teeth:
    Two middle are normal then on both sides the next teeth are pushed back and then the rest are in line with the first two middle

Top teeth:
    All straight except one, the right middle tooth is slightly forward but only noticeable when our heads are back and you're looking up.

Our teeth are also shaped the same way... Help me out because I can't find anything on Google apart from information saying it isn't possible...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 27, 2016, 02:54 AM
    Unless you see x rays of your mouth, they are not the same. You are trying to examine with the naked eye and you only see what you want to see. No, Google cant help you here but a dentist can if you can put out the money for him to examine both dental records, and I can assure you, what is below the surface will not be the same.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2016, 06:08 AM
    Just because they look the same to you doesn't mean they are the same. You have similar things in common (Not just teeth) just because you are human and of the same age (Really young if this is tripping you out). Have you compared your TOES yet? Are your EARS the same?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 27, 2016, 06:35 AM
    Anything is 'possible.'
    1. You may see them as exactly the same when they are really just similar. There's only so many ways that teeth can be unusually positioned, unless you are related.
    2. Coincidence
    3. You are related and don't know it.

I am congenitally missing several teeth, and several of my family are missing the same ones, starting with 2 top front and 1 bottom front, between the incisors, a few molars, and never get any wisdom teeth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daughter had teeth pull had new teeth put in same day ,can barely open her mouth [ 2 Answers ]

Daughter can 't open her mouth wide, jaw seems to out of a line

Will front teeth that have cavities affect her adult teeth underneath? [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is going to be 5 in a couple months and she has had some pretty extensive dental work... she's had bad enamel on her teeth and has been told she will have to have 1 tooth extracted and 2 others need a root canal and 2 crowns ontop. Now they are telling us she has a cavity in between her...

My friend had all her teeth pulled, is still in discomfort. Is it OK to use oral gel? [ 3 Answers ]

My friend had her teeth pulled on Thursday and is still in discomfort. Is it OK to use oral gel

Friend has really poor teeth [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend of over twenty years has horrible teeth, he about to get married and wants to get his teeth fixed but cannot afford it. He just filed bankruptcy so a lone is not an option. I want to help but I don't know what to tell him. Any sugggestions for free denistry or a dentist that will...

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

View more questions Search