Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usmarinesrgr8t Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2016, 11:59 AM
    Fema trailers
    How do I find the manufactureer of fema travel trailers.

How do I find the manufacturer of a 2005 Fema travel trailer? I can not insure it without it.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 26, 2016, 01:37 PM
    Where did you get it from? These trailers can be hazardous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMA_trailer

FEMA Trailers For Sale -- GovernmentAuctions.orgŪ

we certainly do not advocate their use for anything other than scrap -- a FEMA Release posits that the trailers are suitable for other non-occupancy uses such as for office space, command posts, or storage. We're sure you'll figure out your own use. Just know that prolonged exposure to formaldehyde is very deleterious to your health, and, that a recent federal court decision (by US District Judge Kurt Engelhardt) ruled that government is not immune from lawsuits related to this issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fema [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently contacted 2012 by mail from fema that my wages would be garnished for 556.00 bucks for hurricane allison over payment; so they claim. Which is not true, and my wages have been garnished by "them". Is this legal, and who is responsible for this thievary?

Fema [ 0 Answers ]

Coninue... I forgot to mention, that storm allison was in 2001. Why garnish me now if this is factual?

RV purchase through FEMA [ 0 Answers ]

I purchased a RV through a FEMA government auction in 2004. The RV was used after hurricane Charley. The RV was located in Punta Gorda, Florida. I have since moved to New York. I have lost the title to the RV. How do I replace it?

Director of fema [ 4 Answers ]

Who is the diector of fema

View more questions Search