Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    19rhodes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2016, 08:45 AM
    Maytag mcd2257heb
    On this side by side refrig/freezer, the freezer side is warm at the top and cold at the bottom. Do we just need a new fan ? The refrigerator side is working fine.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2016, 05:02 AM
    Why don't you remove the freezer coils cover and see if you do. It could also be the defrost heater and/or the timer and terminator (attached to heater). The only way to know is to check it out, also, clean the coils under the unit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag dryer troubleshootinglights on top dryer will not blinking maytag neptune [ 2 Answers ]

My neptune maytag dryer will not run but all the lights are blinking. Have unplug and fliped the braker still nothing. Modle#mde5500ayw ss#69495539Gj please help.

Maytag [ 1 Answers ]

Replacement of a faulty valve in the water filter in a Matag side-by-side refrigerator.

Maytag Refrigerator [ 3 Answers ]

We bought a Maytag Fridge/freezer. It soon developed defrost issues. The venting system blocked by ice, would not get the main section cool. I have unplugged the appliance twice to let the ice melt. The refrigerator would work for three weeks, then the problem would start up again. I assume the...

Maytag [ 1 Answers ]

My heating element went out in my maytag dryer and I changed it a few weeks ago. No the dryer is way to hot and after drying clothes sometimes I have to wait for it to cool down before it will start again. I think it switch of some kind. Do any of you have an idea for me

View more questions Search