Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cally66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2016, 09:55 AM
    Finding a Movie without Knowing the Title
    A group of people fly to an island where everything is perfect and then things go wrong and realize they are in hell
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 4, 2016, 07:45 PM
    Might be Haunts of the Very Rich (1972) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding the title of the movie by knowing the plot [ 1 Answers ]

Well I can't remember the title of the movie, I saw it just a year ago, it was about peer pressure and self-harm. It starts with a very triggering scene, it is a girl holding a knife and trying to threatens to kill her mother but her father stops her. Her mother and father are divorced and she has...

Finding a Movie without Knowing the Title [ 0 Answers ]

A psychiatrist or psychologist becomes romantically involved with one of his clients believing she is a female, later to find out the person is a younger male. He discovers the young man he believed to be a female has serious mental issues.

Finding a Movie without Knowing the Title [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was about a girl who got out of prison after working for the Vermont tourism board and caught a bus to a small town there. Went to work for an older woman in a restaurant and found out she was trying to sell the restaurant. They had a lottery for the restaurant and the girl found out...

Finding a Movie without Knowing the Title [ 0 Answers ]

Movie set in rural town where man get caught dealing meth turns narc then gets killed family goes looking for answers theyfind them when questioning his brother his body was hid in a lake his daughter finds it with help from her aunt

Finding a movie without knowing the title [ 0 Answers ]

Hello every body, The Sean I remember Is like " The wife said to husband who going on car that beware of "B", The husband goes out stop some where and there is a spy Bee with cam and Bomb inside. The husband remember the words of his wife and try to kill the Bee with his shoe and the Bee explodes,...

View more questions Search